- _Cycling holidays in Austria (guided only)
- At Mercurio Bike Travel only experienced bilingual guides provide insight into local culture and history. Cycling 20 to 40 miles a day in small groups of about twelve people makes it very enjoyable. The pace encourages sightseeing and interaction with each other.
(Added: 15-Jan-2010 Hits: 659 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Austrian Cycling Tours
- Here in our very own "4-corners region", cyclists have an opportunity to enjoy a biking adventure with a truly international flavor. Vorarlberg offers the very best jumping-off point into a wide-ranging network of cycle trails. Its routes wend their way between lakes and mountains, and are the ideal way to experience the rich diversity of our landscapes.
(Added: 15-Sep-2004 Hits: 1838 Rating: 9.45 Votes: 21) Rate It
- Bents Bicycle & Walking Tours
- As cycling and walking holiday experts, Bents lead the way. Each of our centres is carefully chosen to offer a wide variety of activities, from mountain walking and water sports to visiting historical monuments and castles. Most importantly, excellent cycling and walking excursions are available in each area with carefully researched itineraries to suit everybody.
(Added: 6-Oct-2004 Hits: 1544 Rating: 9.35 Votes: 31) Rate It
- Specialist for Vienna – Prague Greenways bicycle tour. We offer self-guided and guided biking vacations and bike trips on this unique, cultural trail leading through beautiful small villages and towns. Create-Your-Own cycling holiday program. Tandem bicycle tours. Trek bike rental.
(Added: 11-Jan-2005 Hits: 963 Rating: 9.15 Votes: 22) Rate It
- Walking and Cycling Trips in Austria & Germany
- Cycling in Austria, at least on the routes we offer, is suprisingly undemanding. You can follow the Danube as it gradually flows from Passau to Vienna or from Vienna to Budapest in neighbouring Hungary. Alternatively, follow the River Inn from the high Alps to where it joins the Danube at Passau. Gentle cycling is also to be found in the countryside near Salzburg around the lakes of the Salzkammergut, from Krimml to Salzburg and even from Salzburg to Vienna
(Added: 10-Sep-2004 Hits: 1105 Rating: 9.35 Votes: 28) Rate It
Pages Updated On: