- _Alpine Cycling Holidays from Forever Morzine
- We offer iconic Alpine cycle holidays in the Northern French Alps, for every type of rider. All our holidays include half-board accommodation, return airport transfers and of course, iconic Alpine cycling! We are on a mission to make Alpine road cycling holidays accessible and affordable to as many passionate cyclists as possible - cycling in the Alps has never been so easy! Choose between self-guided holidays from £295 and led & supported overland tours from £595.
(Added: 13-Mar-2013 Hits: 239 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Auberge de La Salvetat
- Steve & Ann Jordan welcome you to Auberge de La Salvetat their family-run 3* hotel restaurant 2km from Cadouin in the Dordogne/Perigord Noir just 30 minutes from Bergerac. We offer fine dining in our romantic restaurant or on our shady terrace with fine views. Plenty of good cycling to be had right from the door.
(Added: 25-Feb-2009 Hits: 1107 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- _Bike Basque
- Bike Basque organizes week-long cycling holidays, training camps and triathlon camps in the heart of the Basque Country between the months of February and June and in the month of September,with prices starting from just €269 per week.
(Added: 30-Jan-2013 Hits: 285 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Brittany Borders Bicycling
- Cycling tours in rural France for individuals and groups near to the Mont St Michel. The emphasis is upon having a relaxing time, enjoying cycle touring at a leisurely pace, whilst experiencing the scenery, heritage and culture of Brittany and Normandy. Also, quality cycle hire - solos, child bikes and tandems available.
(Added: 20-Nov-2008 Hits: 914 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- _Correze Cycling Holidays
- Cycle undiscovered territory in the Massif Central. Guided and non self routes for keen road cyclists with fantastic gorge climbs our speciality. Etap training and Tour de France classic mountain climbs. Extensive open water swimming for Triathlon training. We offer high quality catered accommodation in our newly renovated barn, with 3 acres of gardens, pool and private fishing lake. Secure bike storage and workshop. Individuals, groups and families welcome.
(Added: 15-Mar-2011 Hits: 416 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- _Cycle The Dordogne
- Self-guided tours in the Dordogne region of south west France.
Our tours incude:quality bikes and equipment;all accommadation;excellent route descriptions;all luggage transfers;and locally based support.
Various tours available in both the Dordogne and Lot departments.We believe that we can suggest all that this wonderful region has to offer.Living in the region has enabled us to get to know the region intimately,and in turn we are able to pass on our expertise.
(Added: 10-Nov-2006 Hits: 659 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- _Forest Edge Cycling / Rambling Holidays
- Self-Guided Walking and Cycling Holidays. A holiday to delight Cyclists and Ramblers alike. 80Km of paths and cycle-ways. Situated in a very quiet rural location on the edge of the Foret d'Araize in lower Brittany, France. The caravan accommodation stands in an acre and a half of grounds (mostly lake) with beautiful views across the fields and countryside beyond. It offers the ideal location for a peaceful and relaxing holiday but with plenty to do in the area for the more active holidaymaker. We are actually ON the forest path known as the Tour de la Forêt d’'Araize. Only one kilometre away from the border with Loire Atlantique and at the far corner of the forest is the point where 3 Departments meet, Ille et Villaine, Loire Atlantique and Maine et Loire. For more details please visit our website.
(Added: 25-Sep-2011 Hits: 415 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- _French Cycling Adventures
- We are frenchcyclingadventures.com - putting the adventure back into cycling - try one of our unique tours such as (1) Pyrenees sports break - option Col de Tourmalet (2) Luxury chateau stay with own chef (3) Atlantic coast adventure (4) MTB/VTT off-road 7 day adventure (5) Two-wheel combo - double the fun! We offer LEISURE BREAKS as well as more challenging SPORTS BREAKS. Fantastic scenery, quiet back lanes, accommodation with a french twist and excellent support on all tours. Delicious food and plenty of cake if you want it! To learn more contact us via our website today.
(Added: 3-Mar-2014 Hits: 182 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Green Bike Pyrenees
- B&B and Cycling Holidays in the Pyrenees. We are a small and friendly English/ French speaking company offering accommodation and/or self guided cycling tours for all abilities in the Pyrenees Atlantiques (Pau is the nearest town and airport). Wether you want to come to cycle for leisure and escape the rat race or prepare strenuously for your cycling or triathlon season we provide you with the accommodation and technical support while on the road, our own cycling routes and cycling workshop. The Tour de France famous cols, col de Marie Blanque, Aubisque, Soulor are down the road…waiting for you. Whatever you choose, leisure or training, the views are superb, the food and drinks excellent and very good value.
(Added: 25-Jun-2009 Hits: 849 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 12) Rate It
- _L'Ancienne poste Cycling Lodge
- Welcome to l'Ancienne Poste Avajan, Located in the stunning Louron Valley of the Pyrenees, you will find our lovingly restored old village post lodge. The perfect base for those wishing to explore and cycle some of the world famous Cols that feature on the Tour de France route, or just simply seeking some serious team training. You will find our Lodge is perfectly located for some of the best cycling that France has to offer. Airport Transfers and support vehicles can be arranged on request,and we also have secure bike storage available to all our guests. Our concept at l’Ancienne Poste is very simple, we organise tailor made cycling holidays to suit you and your needs and specialise in the personal touch and it's this that sets us apart from other operators.
(Added: 12-Mar-2013 Hits: 294 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: