- _Guided cycling holidays in Germany
- Experienced bilingual guides provide insight into local culture and history. Bicycling 20 to 40 miles a day in small groups of 8 to 15 people makes it very enjoyable. Selected routes, as alongside the Danube and the Rhine are available.
(Added: 21-Jan-2008 Hits: 856 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 15) Rate It
- _Responsible Travel Cycling Holidays
- Get on your bike and you'll be well on your way with this great range of cycling holidays & mountain biking holidays. We have everything from introductory cycling for the wobbly beginners amongst you to the advanced hard core mountain biking for the adrenalin heads.
(Added: 25-Jun-2008 Hits: 713 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Bents Bicycle & Walking Tours
- As cycling and walking holiday experts, Bents lead the way. Each of our centres is carefully chosen to offer a wide variety of activities, from mountain walking and water sports to visiting historical monuments and castles. Most importantly, excellent cycling and walking excursions are available in each area with carefully researched itineraries to suit everybody.
(Added: 6-Oct-2004 Hits: 1467 Rating: 8.86 Votes: 37) Rate It
- Bicycle Tour Germany
- Bicycle tour Germany for your next vacation! If you're looking for bicycle tours in Germany or mountain biking vacations in Germany, you've come to the right place! What better way is there to experience the regional food, meet the local people, look into the culture and explore the surroundings than to bicycle tour Germany!
(Added: 4-Oct-2004 Hits: 1878 Rating: 9.55 Votes: 33) Rate It
- Cycle Touring in Germany
- Germany is such a vast country especially since the unification of East and West Germany. It has such a wide variety of landscape and terrain from the flat lands of the north to the alpine mountains of Bavaria and this very usefull web site gives plenty of essential information to the would be bikes.
(Added: 27-Feb-2006 Hits: 1018 Rating: 9.13 Votes: 7) Rate It
- German Cycling Tours
- Based in Germany, GermanCyclingTours offers guided and self-led cycling tours for English speaking cycling tourists from all over the world. The groups are accompanied by a van with an English speaking local guide, who handles the luggage and organizes the daily necessities and highlights. The tours are provided in the most scenic areas of Germany like Bavaria, Rhine Valley, Moselle Valley, Saxon Switzerland or Elbe Valley.
(Added: 15-May-2008 Hits: 954 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Rhineland Tours
- The Rhineland
The Rhine River has played a pivotal role in Germany's history and cultural development. As a main trading route, it enhanced the flow of artistic, intellectual and religious philosophies from one city to the next. Easy... self-guided based tour... Daily from April 9 to Oct 25. (Monday arrivals preferred)..... 5 days/4 nts or 8 days/7 nts.
(Added: 4-Oct-2004 Hits: 1183 Rating: 9.25 Votes: 32) Rate It
- Russell Hafter Holidays
- Cycling in Germany is:
Exploring a countryside of rivers and lakes, gentle hills and ancient forests nature reserves and vineyards
Discovering romantic castles and half-timbered towns, glorious abbeys and churches
Enjoying a wealth of wildlife; birds and butterflies, deer, squirrels and ...more..
(Added: 6-Oct-2004 Hits: 1328 Rating: 9.78 Votes: 38) Rate It
- Specialist for Prague - Dresden bicycle tour. We offer self-guided and guided biking vacations and bike trips on the Labe river valley. Create-Your-Own cycling holiday program. Tandem bicycle tours. Trek bike rental.
(Added: 11-Jan-2005 Hits: 1052 Rating: 9.05 Votes: 27) Rate It
Pages Updated On: