- Cycle Tours Holland
- Cycling through five provinces over the extremely strong and winding dyke of the old Zuiderzee. Discover the historical Ijsselmeer towns of Volendam, Enkhuizen, Hoorn, Stavoren, Kampen and Spakenburg.
(Added: 17-Feb-2005 Hits: 2824 Rating: 9.09 Votes: 25) Rate It
- _Dutch Activity Tours
- Dutch Activity Tours is a small company offering individual cycling tours in the Netherlands (Holland). They have 4 standardized routes of around 300 km which can be cycled in 5 to 7 days. The routes vary in landscape from one to another, and all but one start and finish in Utrecht, right in the middle of Holland. The coastal route starts in the south west of the country but finishes also in Utrecht.
(Added: 17-May-2011 Hits: 468 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Wheely Dutch Bike Tours
- Wheely Dutch Bike Tours are a small private cycle tour company who offers 2 day, 1 day or multi-day tours for people of all levels, abilities and budgets. They specialize in local cycle tours that are off the tourist track. They give you a unique experience by cycling on small local bike paths and we take you to the places that the mainstream tourists don't go! Join them now for the Wheely Dutch Experience!
(Added: 25-Jun-2013 Hits: 255 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Bicycle tour holland
- A bike and barge tour through Holland from picturesque fishing villages to history-laden centers of culture. At the end of each day you return to your comfortable barge where a delicious meal will be waiting for you. You will overnight in one of the air-conditioned cabins with private facilities.
(Added: 20-Nov-2006 Hits: 1348 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Eos Cycling Holidays in Holland
- EOS Cycling Holidays offers various packages of cyclng holidays and guided tours in the cyclist's paradise of The Netherlands where a network of more than 25,000 miles traffic-free cycle routes is waiting for you! We offer a varied route along coastal sand dune reserves, scenic waterways, pretty countryside and overnight stays in historic cities like Haarlem, Amsterdam, Utrecht and Gouda.
(Added: 16-Jan-2009 Hits: 713 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Islandhopping on the Dutch Wadden Sea
- Sailing, cycling, freedom, nature ...and a touch of adventure: An 8-days sailing-/cycling trip along the Dutch Wadden Islands with one of the most comfortable Dutch 'clippers'. A unique cocktail of nature, culture and relaxation.
(Added: 13-Dec-2006 Hits: 684 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Pack & Pedal Europe
- This tour is a true gem! The bike routes ride along beautiful paths through some of Holland's most scenic countryside, and each day's destination seems better than the one before. Starting and ending in Amsterdam, where time always falls short, this tour also visits the prestigious towns of Utrecht, Delft, The Hague, Scheveningen, Leiden and Haarlem......more
(Added: 4-Oct-2004 Hits: 1566 Rating: 9.25 Votes: 31) Rate It
Pages Updated On: