- Affordable Cycling Holidays
- Fun cycling holidays staying in luxury ready pitched tents - an affordable and enjoyable alternative to traditional self guided cycling tours. Great for couples, groups and families alike so come and see what we have to offer!
(Added: 22-Feb-2008 Hits: 2806 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 5) Rate It
- _English Country Cottages ( Cyclists Welcome )
- English Country Cottages – The Finest Selection of Cottages in England and Wales. English Country Cottages has a range of over 3,000 of the most sumptuous holiday properties, in some of the most stunning corners of England and Wales. From cosy coastal cottages, to relaxing rural retreats, all have been carefully selected and personally inspected by our team of experts, to ensure they all meet our high standards.
(Added: 14-Jul-2009 Hits: 1486 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Eos Cycling Holidays
- EOS Cycling Holidays offers various packages of cycling holidays in the South of England, varying from mini breaks in the New Forest for the individual to guided tours in Hampshire and Wiltshire including magical locations like Stonehenge and Avebury and the medieval towns of Marlborough and Salisbury.
(Added: 16-Jan-2009 Hits: 1795 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- _Lock Keepers Cottage, K&A canal, Wiltshire
- Self catering Lock Keepers Cottage right by towpath running from Bristol - London Bath 18 miles also many other interesting sites within a day Stonehenge, Longlete, Laycock, Bradfor on Avon and many others. Summer and Winter.
(Added: 16-Jul-2010 Hits: 572 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- _Manor Cottages
- Manor Cottages are the Cotswolds' leading holiday cottage self catering company. Well established as the main supplier of holiday cottage accommodation in this stunning and very popular region. These range from (and including) Stratford upon Avon to the north of the Cotswolds to Bath in the south, plus a collection in the Wye Valley. Currently we have approximately 250 cottages, more than any other in this area. The types of property on offer range from city centre apartments, quaint period cottages, family homes all the way through to large properties accommodating 16+ people. Ideal for use as a base when exploring this fantastic part of England by bike.
(Added: 29-Dec-2012 Hits: 526 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Peak Tours
- Cycling & walking tours in the Peak District. Some tours are cycling, some walking & on some tours you cycle one day & walk the next. Self-led & group tours available staying in B&B/guesthouse accommodation. Also tours staying in YHA Manor Houses & Halls - 3/4 days for £89 including cycle hire, equipment, maps & accommodation.
(Added: 16-Mar-2007 Hits: 723 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- _Responsible Travel Cycling Holidays
- Get on your bike and you'll be well on your way with this great range of cycling holidays & mountain biking holidays. We have everything from introductory cycling for the wobbly beginners amongst you to the advanced hard core mountain biking for the adrenalin heads.
(Added: 25-Jun-2008 Hits: 2041 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Signpost Cycling
- Signpost Cycling specialises in cycling tours in the South West of England and will soon feature itineraries based in Northern France taking advantage of the newly formed Tour de Manche and Petit Tour de Manche routes connecting South West England with Brittany and Normandy.
Cycling routes have been carefully planned using quiet country lanes and bridleways where possible, enabling you to savour beautiful countryside, bustling towns, picturesque villages, stunning coastlines and historic places of interest.
(Added: 11-Feb-2013 Hits: 398 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- _Sykes Cottages
- Sykes Cottages is the largest independent self catering rental agency in the UK. They currently have over 2,200 cottages and log cabins across the UK are Ireland, ideal for that get away from it all cycle holiday or break.
(Added: 19-Feb-2011 Hits: 481 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Accommodation in East Anglia for Cycle Breaks & Holidays
- Delightful B&B and Self Catering Cottages and Barns in rural East Anglia - Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk & Suffolk. Ideal for Cycling with several farms on or close to National Cycle routes. Most farms offer storage and drying facilities, and will also be able to provide maps. Tastefully converted Barns for larger groups, with smaller cottages for 2. Enjoy hearty farmhouse breakfasts in Bed & Breakfast accommodation. Come and explore the Countryside!
(Added: 11-Jun-2008 Hits: 1025 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: