- _Cross Foxes Hotel - Coed y Brenin
- The Cross Foxes hotel is situated in the centre of Snowdonia National Park in the picturesque Village of Trawsfynydd, and within 5 miles of our Hotel is Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Centre, also passing through the village is the welsh national cycle route No.8 - Chepstow & Cardiff to Holyhead. We can accommodate from a single room to a group booking at a reasonable price, also we provide continental breakfast and evening meals. Our hotel has two bars, pool table, darts board and have a variety of draught beers and Lagers.
(Added: 23-Jan-2008 Hits: 1042 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- _Ferndale Cycling Accommodation
- Cycle Holidays & MTB Holidays self catering accommodation for parties/groups of 4-36 people with secure bike storage situated amongst Coed-y-Brenin mountain bike trails. Catering for all ages and abilities the surrounding countryside offers fantastic Mountain Biking trails including those sponsored by Red Bull, Karrimor and MBR Magazine all renowned throughout the world.
(Added: 5-Jun-2005 Hits: 1992 Rating: 9.05 Votes: 35) Rate It
- _Fronoleu Country Hotel
- Bike Holiday-friendly hotel near Dolgellau, North Wales, only 3 miles from Coed Y Brenin. Fronoleu is situated in the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales, near Dolgellau and close to the mountain Cader Idris, a wonderful area for mountain walks. Day rooms include a cosy bar and lounge, both with log fires.
(Added: 17-Sep-2004 Hits: 1749 Rating: 9.43 Votes: 23) Rate It
- _Luxury Accomodation for Cyclists in the Brecon Beacons
- Set in 10 acres of grounds, Plas Glansevin is a Georgian Mansion and Coach House in one of the most beautiful parts of the country - the Towy Valley in the Brecon Beacons. This unique retreat for large groups is a jewel in itself, as well as being close to castles and waterfalls, walks to stir the soul, gardens to inspire - in short, all that's best in Wales.
Both the Mansion and the Coach House are available as self catering accommodation for holiday or weekend breaks and also as a fully equipped and serviced training venue for business clients.
(Added: 20-Oct-2008 Hits: 843 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Responsible Travel Cycling Holidays
- Get on your bike and you'll be well on your way with this great range of cycling holidays & mountain biking holidays. We have everything from introductory cycling for the wobbly beginners amongst you to the advanced hard core mountain biking for the adrenalin heads.
(Added: 25-Jun-2008 Hits: 1070 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Wales Cycle Tours
- Guided and supported tours, mini-tours or just guided day rides in and around the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains of Mid Wales.
(Added: 14-May-2013 Hits: 298 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Cadair View Lodge
- Log cabins situated in a scenic location in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. Ride directly into Coed y Brenin. We are adjacent to Sustrans Route 8 and also near to Mach trails, Dyfi Forest trails, Betwys y Coed trails and the new Penmachno trails (due to open late 2005).
Great location and facilities for both cyclists and tourists. Pub/restaurant 5 minutes walk...more..
(Added: 9-Mar-2005 Hits: 1716 Rating: 9.14 Votes: 29) Rate It
- At Cyclewales.net we offer those looking for Cycle Holidays in Wales something for everyone whatever your cycling ability be it that you cycle on a weekly basis or you haven't turned a pedal in years. We tailor the days to suit your needs. We are fortunate to live in the middle of National parks and an abundant countryside with so many different sites and views to offer we invite you to join us to experience these treasures.
(Added: 9-Jul-2004 Hits: 2069 Rating: 9.52 Votes: 39) Rate It
- Dolgadfa – Crogen Estate
- Beautifully situated newly converted stone barn offering top quality accommodation for up to four adults (six from December 2006) Fantastic cycling right on your doorstep, toast your toes in front of a roaring log fire in the winter, or sit by the River Dee, only 50 yards from your own front door.
(Added: 7-Sep-2006 Hits: 677 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: